- Delivered product might vary slightly from the image shown.
- This product is perishable therefore delivery will be attempted only once.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Warranty not applicable for this product.
- Company return policy not applicable for this product.
SIMPLE WAYS TO MAKE REAL FLOWERS LAST LONGER:
Fresh, clean water will keep your cut flowers alive longer. About every two days take the flowers out of the vase and replenish the water. Rinse the vase with warm water to clean it out then fill it to two-thirds with fresh water. If possible, leave the flowers in their bucket of water in a cool, dark spot for a few hours. Even better, leave them overnight. If you can Keep flowers as cool as possible, but avoid putting them in your fridge.